I’m so happy to welcome you to the Conspiracy of Connection and look forward to keeping in touch.
In the meantime, if you have a specific challenge you’d like help tackling, please be sure to tell me more about it. I’ll answer directly or feature the solution in a future blog post.
Two additional places where you can access free resources + support include:
- Connect Consulting Facebook page – be sure to like or follow for updates!
- Cause-driven Communications Facebook group – join us!
Some of the most popular resources on the blog are listed below:
- Host Effective (+ Engaging) Virtual Convenings
- 103 Ways to Engage Volunteers Remotely
- Calendar of Fun + Notable Dates (2020-21)
- Is AmazonSmile worth your time?
- Communications Calendar Templates
Finally, I never share this list–so rest assured that I’ll never add to any extra clutter in your inbox. Should you ever decide that my tips aren’t for you, simply click the “unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of each message.
with much aloha,