Are you using your social media powers for good? Social Media Lunch Hour was created for nonprofit and other community-serving professionals responsible for social media engagement on behalf of their organization or cause.
We’ll connect once per month—during the lunch hour*—to share our favorite tips, tools, and strategies to manage social media effectively with limited time and resources. Our lunch hour conversations will take place via web conference, allowing you to join from the comfort of your desk or whatever comfy spot you choose.
Program overview for the inaugural cohort:
Over a six-month period extending from November 2019 through April 2020, you’ll connect virtually with an intimate community of peers and benefit from curated resources to support your work, including:
- ONE virtual welcome gathering in November 2019 to get to know your cohort members
- SIX MONTHLY 1.5-hour group web conferences–participating by video strongly encouraged–from November 2019 through April 2020
- Access to a private Facebook Group and a shared online workspace with various RESOURCES curated from my past and current work, as well as contributions from your fellow participants
- The opportunity to join an alumni network after the program concludes
The registration fee for the inaugural offering of this six-month program is a super affordable $295! This rate will increase significantly when the program is offered again in 2020. There are only NINE SEATS available and they will fill quickly.
Ready to sign-up and join us?
Advanced registration is required and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Prior to registering and submitting payment, you’re encouraged to connect with me to talk through whether this opportunity is a good fit for you.
Curious to learn more–or ready to sign up?
I’m available to speak with you by phone or answer your questions by email. You can reach me at (808)271-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* If you’ll be joining us from outside of Hawai‘i, please be sure to check the difference between 12:00 p.m. HST the timezone in which you are based. (Hawai‘i Standard Time is equivalent to UTC -10)