Are you using your social media powers for good? Social Media Lunch Hour was created for nonprofit and other community-serving professionals responsible for social media engagement on behalf of their organization or cause.
We’ll connect once per month—during the lunch hour*—to share our favorite tips, tools, and strategies to manage social media effectively with limited time and resources. Our lunch hour conversations will take place via web conference, allowing you to join from the comfort of your desk or whatever comfy spot you choose.
Over a seven-month period extending from April through October 2020, you’ll connect virtually with an intimate community of peers and benefit from curated resources to support your work, including:
- ONE virtual welcome gathering in April 2020 to get to know your cohort members
- SIX MONTHLY 1.0-hour group web conferences–participating by video strongly encouraged–from May 2020 through October 2020
- Access to a private Facebook Group where you can access various RESOURCES curated from my past and current work, as well as contributions from your fellow participants
- The opportunity to join an alumni network after the program concludes
Schedule of calls:
Calls will be held from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. HST. The tentative schedule of dates appear below (subject to change):
- April 30, 2020 – welcome call
- May 14, 2020 – call #1
- June 11, 2020 – call #2
- July 9, 2020 – call #3
- August 13, 2020 – call #4
- September 10, 2020 – call #5
- October 8, 2020 – call #6
The registration fee for this seven-month program is $495. Participants also have the option of adding six monthly one-to-one consultation calls (May through October) for an additional $500.
Ready to sign-up and join us?
Advanced registration is required and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Prior to registering and submitting payment, you’re encouraged to connect with me to talk through whether this opportunity is a good fit for you.
Alternatively, you may be interested to join our crowdfunding campaign to secure a copy of a social media planning notebook for nonprofits!
Curious to learn more–or ready to sign up?
I’m available to speak with you by phone or answer your questions by email. You can reach me at (808)271-1721 or email@example.com.
* If you’ll be joining us from outside of Hawai‘i, please be sure to check the difference between 12:30 p.m. HST the timezone in which you are based. (Hawai‘i Standard Time is equivalent to UTC -10)