Are you using your social media powers for good? Social Media Lunch Hour was created for nonprofit and other community-serving professionals responsible for social media engagement on behalf of their organization or cause.
We’ll connect twice per month—during the lunch hour*—to share our favorite tips, tools, and strategies to manage social media effectively with limited time and resources. Our one-hour conversations will take place via web conference, allowing you to join from the comfort of whatever WiFi-accessible spot you choose.
Over a seven-month period extending from March through September 2021, you’ll connect virtually with an intimate community of peers and benefit from curated resources to support your work, including:
- ONE virtual welcome gathering in March 2021 to get to know your cohort members
- TWELVE 1.0-hour group web conferences–participating by video a necessity–from April through September 2021
- Access to a private Facebook Group where you can access various RESOURCES curated from my past and current work, as well as contributions from your fellow participants
This meeting frequency and structure reflects feedback from the first cohort of Social Media Lunch Hour which wrapped-up in June of 2020 and included members from Kaua‘i, O‘ahu, and Hawai‘i islands. The camaraderie and candid conversations we shared were a true bright spot in this time of isolation + uncertainty.
Thank you so much for offering this social media lunch hour program; I learned so much from the group conversations and the resources you shared. I thought the calls were well-facilitated and sparked lots of insightful dialogue.
Schedule of calls:
Calls will be held from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. HST. The tentative schedule of dates appear below (subject to change):
- Mar. 25, 2021 – welcome call
- Apr. 8, 2021 – call #1
- Apr. 22, 2021 – call #2
- May 6, 2021 – call #3
- May. 20, 2021 – call #4
- Jun. 3, 2021 – call #5
- Jun. 24, 2021 – call #6
- Jul. 8, 2021 – call #7
- Jul. 22, 2021 – call #8
- Aug. 5, 2021 – call #9
- Aug. 26, 2021 – call #10
- Sep. 9, 2021 – call #11
- Sep. 23, 2021 – call #12
The registration fee for this seven-month program is $594. Participants also have the option of adding six monthly one-to-one consultation calls (April through September) for an additional $300—this is a steeply discounted hourly rate only available to Social Media Lunch Hour participants.
As a special bonus, registrations made by February 12, 2021—or sooner, if all seats fill before then!—will also include a few extra goodies:
- a social media planning notebook mailed to you via USPS ($24.99 value)
- a one-hour, one-to-one strategy session—with me!—to help you get the most out of your experience as a member of Social Media Lunch Hour ($200 value)
- a pre-paid $50 gift card to put towards boosted posts or other paid social media advertising
Also, please know that if you or your nonprofit employer prefer to make payment in several installments that can be arranged; contact me for details.
Ready to sign-up and join us?
Advanced registration is required and is on a first-come, first-served basis. Prior to registering and submitting payment, you’re encouraged to connect with me to talk through whether this opportunity is a good fit for you.
Alternatively, if you’re not interested in the peer-learning aspect of this program, you may be interested to secure a copy of the social media planning notebook for nonprofits + do-gooders which provides a great self-paced, do it yourself framework!
Curious to learn more–or ready to sign up?
* If you’ll be joining us from outside of Hawai‘i, please be sure to check the difference between 12:30 p.m. HST and the timezone in which you are based. (Hawai‘i Standard Time is equivalent to UTC -10). Other time zones are welcome to join us for your breakfast, coffee, or happy hour! 😉