Here are a few ways we can work together:
- Self-learning through webinars: these bite-sized professional development webinars will fit budgets of many sizes and are perfect for the do-it-yourself team members who just need a little guidance to get them started.
- Social media planning notebook: for those who prefer putting pen to paper, this 32-page guide was designed especially for nonprofits and do-gooders and outlines a step-by-step process for crafting a social media strategy that can be implemented in just a few hours a month.
- Peer learning + support: as a participant in the Social Media Lunch Hour, you’ll connect virtually with an intimate community of peers and benefit from curated resources to support your work over a seven-month period.
- Communications strategy development: transform the way you work when it comes to communicating with your stakeholders and the broader community. Move from just-in-time deadline chasing, to the confidence of having a well-crafted plan to guide your work.
- Customized coaching + support: as a communications support + coaching client, we’ll work together for a few hours each month on content planning and review, capacity building and coaching for designated team member(s), and customized support for your cause.
- One-hour strategy session: have a bite-size need for a little coaching or support? I’m currently scheduling a limited number of one-hour, one-to-one strategy sessions.
LET’S GO DEEPER
Use this form to tell me more about what you hope we might accomplish together and I’ll be in touch to craft a customized proposal for your consideration.