Here are a few ways we can work together:
- Social media planning notebook: for those who prefer putting pen to paper, this 32-page guide was designed especially for nonprofits and do-gooders and outlines a step-by-step process for crafting a social media strategy that can be implemented in just a few hours a month. (Prefer paperless? New digital download now available, too!)
- Peer learning + support: as a member of Comms For Causes, you’ll gain long-term access to a series of bite-sized learning tools released each month and join a dynamic network of peers who ‘get’ your work and are committed to contributing to a supportive ‘learning while doing’ journey.
- Customized coaching + support: as a communications support + coaching client, we’ll work together for a few hours each month on content planning and review, capacity building and coaching for designated team member(s), and customized support for your cause.
- One-hour strategy session: have a bite-size need for a little coaching or support? I’m currently scheduling a limited number of one-hour, one-to-one strategy sessions.
- Social media management: if you or your team could use support with day-to-day social media management tasks, send me a note through the linked form so we can determine whether I’m the right fit to help grow your social media presence and online community!
LET’S GO DEEPER
Use this form to tell me more about what you hope we might accomplish together and I’ll be in touch to craft a customized proposal for your consideration.