Do you struggle to keep your nonprofit’s social media profiles active? Does content creation feel like an endless grind? Are you consistently missing opportunities to share meaningful content or engage with your audience? Want a simple system to create effective and engaging social media for your nonprofit? This online workshop was designed for YOU!
Develop a Strategic Social Content System
rescheduled to Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022
Thursday, November 17, 2022
11:00 a.m. HST / 1:00 p.m. Pacific / 4:00 p.m. Eastern
from anywhere with a reliable internet connection
Looking for resources to help you feel in control of your social media content? Would having a month or more of pre-scheduled social media posts feel like a dream? Then register to join us on Dec. 1, 2022 for Strategic Social Content Systems. This 90-minute interactive online workshop will guide participants through a simple process for crafting mission-aligned and audience-engaging social media content.
Who is this for?
This online training workshop is designed especially for folks who help to create content for social media on behalf of a nonprofit or cause. Regardless of your affiliation (paid or volunteer), job title, or role within an organization, this workshop will:
- help you identify the most relevant, engaging, and helpful types of content that you can share with your audience
- share tools and techniques to systematize your process
- provide strategies to protect time on your calendar to kick-start your content creation and stay consistent in the future
All participants will receive:
- preparation tips to make the most of the live workshop
- instructions to access the live online session
- a recording of the workshop within 48 hours of the live event
- a mini action kit of templates, worksheets, and checklists to help you put what you learn into practice