NOTE: This self-paced online course is currently in pre-sale and is expected to launch on May 15, 2020.
Social media management—especially in nonprofits—is often relegated to an unfortunate ranking on our to do lists: ‘when there’s time.’ Since most of us will never find our way to this magical state of being, we lose a chance to put a valuable tool to good use. And yet, investing a relatively small amount of time to planning can enable us to advance key operational and/or programmatic goals through these dynamic communications channels.
This online course was created to help you hone your social media superpowers!
This self-paced planning course outlines a step-by-step process for crafting a social media strategy that can be implemented in just a few hours a month. This framework is inspired and informed by a decade of lessons learned from using social media to attract volunteers, build community-powered projects, and engage diverse coalitions from across public and private sectors.
Feeling overwhelmed by social media?
Struggling to achieve results?
Finding it difficult to maintain momentum?
If you’re willing to commit a few hours to working through the exercises in the online course, you’ll find that it will help you to:
- identify your goals – and ensure you’re advancing your mission in a measurable way
- map out opportunities – so they don’t sneak up on you!
- adopt a bin + batch approach – to minimize the time needed
- calibrate the timing + pace of your work load – and commit it to your calendar
- identify ways to repurpose content – maximize the value of what you’ve already created
- post with a purpose – which will increase your engagement
Feedback from past social media workshops, trainings, and products
This online course draws from the best strategies previously taught through in-person workshops, live webinars, and one-to-one training sessions. Here’s what some of those folks have shared from their experiences:
- “I love when I can leave with concrete steps about how to improve my work, and that was definitely the case…I can hardly wait to start putting your tips into practice!”
- “Jen’s teaching style is very user-friendly and thorough.”
- “Your use of “bins” and posting batches were life changing.”
- “I loved this workshop. I have to admit I was skeptical about being able to post in a meaningful way in just two hours a week. After viewing the webinar and going to the workshop – I am sold! I can do this!”
- “Jen is incredible! She is lively, has a wonderful spirit, is clear and professional, and just makes learning about social media fun! “
- “I’d highly recommend Jen to any nonprofit seeking to strengthen its social media presence. Her approach allows clients to gain a better understanding of the “black box” that social media often seems to be, leaving them not only with an improved social media presence, but more knowledgeable about underlying systems and processes as well.”