Want to be the first to be notified when new spots open? Join the waitlist:
Imagine 30+ social media graphics landing in your inbox all at once, allowing you to start pre-scheduling posts for the next few weeks or even months… sound good? This new service was designed just for YOU, my friend!
The Content Hero Bundle
One of the biggest bottlenecks to having a consistent social media presence is having an ample reserve and steady pipeline of content to share. Content Hero is designed to help you eliminate this hurdle faced by so many nonprofits and purpose-driven entrepreneurs by providing an ample stockpile of content already customized to your organization’s brand, so you can spend more of your time on providing direct services and other operational needs. And if you’re one of those people who enjoys the creative outlet that social media can provide, Content Hero will make the time you’re able to devote to social media even more fun and productive!
What you’ll get
- A monthly inspiration call to help inform what’s included in each batch of content
- 30 custom post graphics delivered straight to your inbox once a month for three months – we’ll include a few extra options each month!
- Up to two versions of each piece of content sized to your top two social media or digital uses (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, other/custom dimensions–e.g. graphics for digital newsletters)
- Handy do-it-yourself scheduling + posting tips specific to your social network(s) of choice
How it works
- This service requires a three-month commitment (after that, you may have all the content support you need, but you can also choose to continue for as many additional months as you wish)
- Upon payment, you’ll receive two onboarding emails:
- a scheduling link for a 30-minute phone or zoom call
- a brief web form inviting you to share some initial details to guide content development + customizations
- By an agreed-upon date each month, you’ll receive an email with instructions to access your content, which will be provided in two formats:
- graphic files (JPG or PNG)
- Canva templates – so you can make changes directly if you choose, or use the templates to create future posts DIY-style
- By the end of three months, you’ll have at least 100 custom content pieces that you can use as you see fit, as well as ALL of the original templates from Canva so that you can re-purpose them in the future if and as you see fit
⚠️ IMPORTANT DETAILS
- New clients who join by Jul. 15, 2023 will be able to schedule their onboarding calls during late July or early August
- The content delivery schedule will be:
- Batch 1: on or before August 31, 2023
- Batch 2: on or before September 30, 2023
- Batch 3: on or before October 31, 2023
- The optional monthly inspiration calls must occur no later than 10 business days prior to your promised content delivery date (e.g., for an August 31, 2023 delivery date, a call must occur no later than August 17, 2023)
- You’ll have the ability to pre-schedule all three inspiration calls immediately after your onboarding call is completed, or schedule them month-to-month–whichever you prefer
- Full editing access of the Canva templates requires a Canva Pro account which is free to nonprofits completing a simple application form–and we can help you navigate this process!