The beta launch of Content Hero has sold out! Want to be the first to be notified when new spots open? Join the waitlist:
The Content Hero Bundle
One of the biggest bottlenecks to having a consistent social media presence is having an ample reserve and steady pipeline of content to share. Content Hero is designed to help you eliminate this hurdle faced by so many nonprofits and purpose-driven entrepreneurs by providing an ample stockpile of content already customized to your organization’s brand, so you can spend more of your time on providing direct services and other operational needs. And if you’re one of those people who enjoys the creative outlet that social media can provide, Content Hero will make the time you’re able to devote to social media even more fun and productive!
What you’ll get
- A monthly inspiration call to help inform the next month’s content
- 30 custom posts delivered straight to your inbox – on occassion, we’ll include a few extra posts!
- Up to two versions of each piece of content sized to your top two social media or digital uses (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, other/custom dimensions)
- Suggested captions for each graphic
- Handy do-it-yourself scheduling + posting tips specific to your social network(s) of choice
How it works
- This service requires a three-month commitment (after that, you may have all the content support you need for the year, but you can also choose to continue for as many 3-month periods as you wish)
- Upon payment, you’ll receive two onboarding emails:
- a scheduling link for a 30-minute phone or zoom call
- a brief web form inviting you to share some initial details to guide content development + customizations
- By an agreed-upon date each month, you’ll receive an email with instructions to access your content, which will be provided in two formats:
- graphic files (JPG or PNG)
- Canva templates – so you can make changes directly if you choose, or use the templates to create future posts DIY-style
- By the end of three months, you’ll have at least 100 custom content pieces that you can use as you see fit, as well as ALL of the original templates from Canva so that you can re-purpose them in the future if and as you see fit
Beta launch customers will receive their first month’s posts in late January.
Want to be the first to be notified when new spots open? Join the waitlist: