Does your organization struggle to get the word out about upcoming events? Are you doing important work but feeling like the best kept secret in your community? Do you find yourself in a chronic cycle of just-in-time deadline chasing? Let’s make 2023 the year you finally feel prepared and in control of your nonprofit’s communications!
Create your 2023 Communications Plan
Thursday, December 15, 2022
11:00 a.m. HST / 1:00 p.m. Pacific / 4:00 p.m. Eastern
from anywhere with a reliable internet connection
Communications–especially in nonprofits–is often relegated to an unfortunate ranking on our to do lists: ‘when I have time.’ Since most of us will never find our way to this magical state of being, we lose a chance to put a valuable tool to good use. And yet, investing a relatively small amount of time to planning can enable us to advance key operational and programmatic goals through communications and marketing activities. In this 90-minute interactive online workshop, you’ll have the chance to envision (+ commit to!) a plan to guide your marketing and communications for next year.
Who is this for?
This online training workshop is designed especially for folks who lead or support cause-driven communications and marketing efforts. Regardless of your affiliation (paid or volunteer), job title, or role within an organization, this workshop will:
- provide a planning framework you can modify and adapt to the needs of your organization or cause
- help you identify ways to demonstrate the value of communications to your team and enlist the help of others
- share tools and techniques to operationalize your plan after you create it
All participants will receive:
- preparation tips to make the most of the live workshop
- instructions to access the live online session
- a recording of the workshop within 48 hours of the live event
- an action kit of templates, worksheets, and checklists to help you create a plan and put it into practice