Throughout the stay-at-home order, I’ve experienced a growing urge to find a way to create, share, and connect–but in a helpful way. An idea finally took root that I’ll be testing over the next six weeks and am happy to finally be announce here on the blog.
The NONPROFIT SKILL-BUILDING STUDIO series officially launches in two weeks on May 14. Part peer-learning lab, part consulting cafe—these events are intended to provide a supportive space in which to explore, learn about, and share your experience with tools, topics, and strategies that advance your mission-driven work.
All events are 45-minutes long, hosted on Zoom, and free to attend.
The initial topics include:
- May 14: Is AmazonSmile worth your time?
- May 28: Want people to share your e-news?
- June 11: Struggling with website shame?
- June 25: Ready to engage volunteers remotely?
- July 9: Curious to try crowd-funding?
- July 23: Want to host effective (+ engaging) virtual convenings?
If there’s enough interest, I’ll continue hosting these events twice a month through the end of 2020.
Please feel free to share these events with friends and colleagues (they’re also available on the EVENTS tab of my Facebook Page), and to share any feedback on the initial topics or any others that may be useful.