You’re working really hard to make a positive difference in the world.
Communications is supposed to help you amplify your impact.
So why is it such a struggle?
You are not alone, friend.
Let’s build an amazing community together.
2021 marks the final year of my first decade serving as a consultant, coach, trainer, and trusted advisor to nonprofits and other community-serving causes. The framework for this membership is directly informed by the questions, successes, frustrations, and wish lists shared by dozens of clients and thousands of webinar, workshop, and online course participants representing grassroot organizations, government agencies, private foundations, and national nonprofits.
Tell me, do you…
- …feel isolated in your work and crave access to a supportive network of peers?
- …get overwhelmed by free resources and ‘how to’ YouTube videos?
- …attend immersive workshops but fail to apply anything you learn?
- …find yourself managing communications with little support or guidance?
- …struggle to find time to balance social media with more critical operational tasks?
- …feel run-down from a chronic cycle of just-in-time deadline chasing?
- …worry that you’re missing out on important marketing opportunities?
Let’s put an end to the exhausting running-to-stand-still approach and change the way you work in 2022.
If you’re ready to make that shift, then you’re invited to join the COMMS FOR CAUSES community, an online learning hub and strategy lab designed especially for nonprofit professionals and other mission-driven changemakers. Rather than overwhelming you with a firehose of material delivered through an intensive workshop, webinar, or do-it-yourself course that you’ll never find time to revisit and implement, you’ll gain long-term access to a series of bite-sized learning tools released each month. Even better, you’ll be joined by an intimate cohort of peers who ‘get’ your work and are committed to contributing to a supportive ‘learning while doing’ journey.
What’s included in your membership:
Current membership features include:
- self-paced learning modules – one new lesson each month
- templates + worksheets – released bi-monthly
- live strategy + feedback sessions – convened monthly
- expert-led workshops – on a quarterly basis
- the comms for causes community – access to peer support + learning
As our community grows, this list will be expanded to include even more benefits and your input will help shape those new perks!
So if you:
- occasionally feel isolated in your work–perhaps operating as a mighty comms team of one!–and crave a safe space to test and shape new ideas
- could benefit from new approaches to your work but don’t have time to keep up with emerging industry trends and practices
- want support devoting time to focus on future planning and strategy
- are eager to explore ways to refine, and amplify the impact of, your current communications efforts