You’re working really hard to make a positive difference in the world.
Communications is supposed to help you amplify your impact.
So why is it such a struggle?
Tell me, does your nonprofit or cause…
- …struggle to get the word out about upcoming events?
- …feel like the best kept secret in your community?
- …continue to experience dismal response rates to appeals for support?
And how about you? Do you…
- …feel isolated in your work and crave access to a supportive network of peers?
- …get overwhelmed by free resources and ‘how to’ YouTube videos?
- …attend immersive workshops but fail to apply anything you learn?
- …find yourself managing communications with little support or guidance?
- …feel run-down from a chronic cycle of just-in-time deadline chasing?
- …worry that you’re missing out on important marketing opportunities?
Let’s put an end to the exhausting running-to-stand-still approach and change the way you work in 2023.
If you’re ready to make that shift, then you’re invited to join the COMMS FOR CAUSES community, an online learning hub and strategy lab designed especially for nonprofit professionals and other mission-driven changemakers.
Rather than overwhelming you with a firehose of material delivered through an intensive workshop, webinar, or do-it-yourself course that you’ll never find time to revisit and implement, you’ll gain long-term access to a series of bite-sized learning tools released each month. Even better, you’ll be joined by an intimate cohort of peers who ‘get’ your work and are committed to contributing to a supportive ‘learning while doing’ journey.
2021 marked the final year of my first decade serving as a consultant, coach, trainer, and trusted advisor to nonprofits and other community-serving causes.
The framework for this membership is directly informed by the questions, successes, frustrations, and wish lists shared by dozens of clients and thousands of webinar, workshop, and online course participants representing grassroot organizations, government agencies, private foundations, and national nonprofits.
What’s included in your one-year membership:
COMMS FOR CAUSES MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO:
Unlike other programs with a fixed and linear learning path, COMMS FOR CAUSES is designed as more of a choose-your-own-adventure experience.
You’ll never feel pressured to participate in any events or utilize any resources that aren’t timed or focused in a way that makes the best use of your time. Instead, you’ll be provided with encouraging prompts and frequent reminders to help you find at least one resource or event to commit to each month–over time, these little steps will lead to big transformation!
So if you:
- occasionally feel isolated in your work–perhaps operating as a mighty comms team of one!–and crave a safe space to test and shape new ideas
- could benefit from new approaches to your work but don’t have time to keep up with emerging industry trends and practices
- want support devoting time to focus on future planning and strategy
- are eager to explore ways to refine, and amplify the impact of, your current communications efforts
…then don’t miss your chance to join us!
📆 Your next chance to become a member is coming up in April 2023. Add your name and email below to join the program waitlist and be the first to know when we’re accepting new members!
This offering is purposefully priced to be within reach for even small and lean nonprofits. The registration fee for a whole year of access to COMMS FOR CAUSES is $597.
Professional development opportunities like conferences and multi-day workshops typically require a far larger financial investment (including travel and lodging), and jam-pack an immense–sometimes overwhelming–amount of information into an intense few days with little time to digest or apply the strategies and content presented before you find yourself back at your desk with deadlines looming.
COMMS FOR CAUSES is different. For less cost, you can customize your experience and time invested each month over the course of twelve months.
Have more than one team member interested to join? Be sure to contact me for a discount code for organizations purchasing multiple registrations.
Want more personalized support? Participants also have the option of adding monthly one-to-one consultation calls (twelve in total) for an additional $1,200—this is a steeply discounted rate only available to COMMS FOR CAUSES participants.
🎁 Memberships can also be gifted to your favorite nonprofit or do-gooder, just reach out via the contact information below for details on how to make this happen (it’s quick + easy, promise!)
Curious to learn more?
I’m available to speak with you by phone or answer your questions by email. You can reach me at (808)271-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.