The Communications Collaborative is a community of practice for communications professionals from organizations working to create a better Hawai‘i.
This program may be a good fit for you if you:
- are new to your work and eager to cultivate a trusted network of peers
- occasionally feel isolated in your work–perhaps operating as a mighty comms team of one!–and crave a safe space to test and shape new ideas
- could benefit from new approaches to your work but don’t have time to keep up with emerging industry trends and practices
- struggle to find time to focus on future planning and strategy
- want to explore ways to refine, and amplify the impact of, your current communications efforts
Over a six month period extending from October 15, 2018 to April 18, 2019, you’ll benefit from a number of in-person gatherings, web conference calls, and access to curated communications tools and resources to support your work, including:
- TWO one-to-one consultations with me–one each at the beginning and end of the program
- MONTHLY group lunch gatherings featuring guest experts, meals included
- MONTHLY one-to-one web conference calls
- MONTHLY bundle of reference materials and other tools for self learning
- A celebratory group pau hana gathering on April 18, 2019
Who this program was created for:
The Communications Collaborative was created with nonprofit professionals in mind. That said–both government agency staff members who work closely with local communities, as well as communicators from private enterprises whose work and mission intersects with the nonprofit sector, can benefit from participation. Additionally, the program will be limited to no more than ten participants and will strive for diversity of experience and mission-focus among participants.
The registration fee for this six-month program is $1,995 which is payable:
- in full for a 5% discount of $100
- or in five installments of $399 each
Advanced registration required by Friday, Sept. 28, 2018.
Curious to learn more–or ready to sign up?
I’m available to speak with you by phone or answer your questions by email. You can reach me at (808)271-1721 or firstname.lastname@example.org.