The Communications Collaborative is a community of practice for communications professionals from organizations working to create a better Hawai‘i.
This program may be a good fit for you if you:
- are new to your work and eager to cultivate a trusted network of peers
- occasionally feel isolated in your work–perhaps operating as a mighty comms team of one!–and crave a safe space to test and shape new ideas
- could benefit from new approaches to your work but don’t have time to keep up with emerging industry trends and practices
- struggle to find time to focus on future planning and strategy
- want to explore ways to refine, and amplify the impact of, your current communications efforts
Program overview for the Spring 2019 cohort:
Over an eight month period extending from March 15 through October 2019, you’ll benefit from a number of in-person gatherings, web conference calls, and access to curated communications tools and resources to support your work, including:
- TWO one-to-one consultations with me–one each at the beginning and end of the program
- ONE welcome gathering to get to know your cohort members and chart our course together
- SIX MONTHLY group lunch gatherings featuring guest experts, meals included
- SIX MONTHLY one-to-one web conference calls
- SIX MONTHLY bundle of reference materials and other tools for self learning
- A celebratory group pau hana gathering in late Oct. 2019
Who this program was created for:
The Communications Collaborative was created with nonprofit professionals in mind. That said–both government agency staff members who work closely with local communities, as well as communicators from private enterprises whose work and mission intersects with the nonprofit sector, can benefit from participation. Additionally, the program will be limited to no more than ten participants and will strive for diversity of experience and mission-focus among participants.
The registration fee for this eight-month program is $2,274 which is payable:
- in full for a discount of $125 (= $2,149)
- or in six installments of $379 each
While budgets are always tight, the program investment is no greater than the cost for a Hawai‘i-based participant to attend a mainland conference.
Where’s the registration page?
Advanced registration is required. To ensure that participants know what they are signing-up for, the registration form has intentionally been withheld. This strategy ensures that prospective participants have a chance to connect with me in advance and talk through whether this is a good fit for them.
Curious to learn more–or ready to sign up?
I’m available to speak with you by phone or answer your questions by email. You can reach me at (808)271-1721 or email@example.com.